Friday, December 16, 2011

fin.

well. i finished. and it was epically awesome. just kidding. not really. i went to cafe rio and yogurtland after i finished my last test to celebrate #duh. that part was epically awesome.
now i'm back in st george and i discovered i left both my laptop and scriptures in provo. what? how is that even possible? well it is. don't worry though. i didn't forget to bring my computer charger and scripture highlighter. awesome. this is called paying attention to detail.
so i probably won't get any solid posts in until saturday night. my friend is bringing my stuff down, bless his beautiful soul. until then then i will be reading, hanging out with my mother, and this guy:
have you guys been watching 'once upon a time'? if not, repent now, get on hulu, and let your soul soak in the amazingness that is fairy godmothers, princes slaying dragons, and true love's kiss. classic fairytales at their best.

No comments: