Thursday, June 10, 2010

love her face.

can we all just take a minute and realize the flawless beauty of this woman, inside and out?
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.' 
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same.
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.

6 comments:

Mary Dalrymple said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

Natali Puga said...

ok i love this post.
viva audrey!

{natali}

Georgina Florence said...

you now how i love audrey. mom made me pack for college today. so sad i can't take my audrey quotes on my wall with me. love ya can't wait to see ya this weekend!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.



LOVE!

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my gosh i love this!
she is seriously incredible. and simply gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Win.