- if we don't all know already, my sister niki is engaged and i could not be more happy or obsessed with her future. i may have cried for half an hour when they told me. it's fine.
- this means i will be coming out to utah in october! i am so excited, i honestly think about it all the time. it is going to be party central and crazy times will be had by all.
- i signed up for a half marathon, also in october. i'm pretty excited since it's been two years [almost exactly] since my last one. and it's in downtown dallas. cool!
- kind of on that note, i decided to give up meat for a while. it's not that i am against it, it's kind of the opposite actually. i find myself eating it a lot, especially when i eat out. so i'm just going on a hiatus for an indefinite amount of time. plus it's new. new things are fun.
- also going off treats and fast food for a bit. i just figure this will help with the half training.
- you better believe i pre-ordered the killers' new album, battle born: deluxe edition. i would rather starve for a week than not have that album as soon as i possibly can. [exaggeration.] [maybe.] [no it's not.]
- currently obsessed with:
- joshua radin [on repeat. all. the. time.]
- the office [again.] [jim and pam.] [sigh.]
- going to bed before ten
- my gasbuddy app [it has definitely saved me time and money searching for the nearest, cheapest gas.]
- changing all my profile pictures to the same picture. clean and nice. ah.
welp. that about sums it up. and it is 9:30 and time for bed. my 6 am runs require it. [humble brag. or fishing for compliments? meh.]
also, for those who are concerned for my health and well-being, i have bought myself some sweat resistant bug spray to protect myself from the thirsty and carnivorous mosquitos carrying west nile. fear not! i am prepared. like a boy scout.