Monday, July 2, 2012

i'm an adult.

since moving to dallas, i have slowly been coming to terms with the fact that i am an adult. i keep getting and doing these things that i have always associated with 'real adults', like having my own apartment, insurance, a 401k, 8 to 5 job and my favorite adult thing of all, my own car.
my dad helped me in way too many ways to count when i got this car. the searching, the researching, the negotiating, etc. but i have it and i love it. this rav4 is my spirit animal. the only way i can accurately describe our relationship is like in 'avatar' how they have to choose their own crazy bird dinosaur thing. yeah. i went there. i don't have a name for it yet but i love it and we have already had some good times. 

here's to adulthood and monthly car payments.

3 comments:

Anna Matkin Hayes said...

obviously the best purchase possible!!! that is the cutest car ever for the cutest grown up ever. Rav4 life! (did you see what i did there...did you??)

Kelsey Justice Drake said...

Haha I love how you describe your car as your spirit animal! That's how I feel about my blue jeep!

Mrs. Richards said...

oh my gosh... that was the best analogy ever. so glad you went there.