Saturday, June 18, 2011

change.

so i finished my spring term on wednesday. packed up. moved out.
gina was in p town to help me and i honestly don't know what i would have done without her. probably broken down and sat in a corner eating peanut m&m's while watching netflix.
we drove down to st george at like midnight because we were so eager to get out. being in st g has been the relaxing rejuvenating time i needed before i start my new adventure.

today i leave for california. yay for six and a half hour car rides by yourself. 
let me tell you a few fun facts about the next two months:
- today is exactly three years from when i moved to provo as a freshman.
- this will be my first time away from provo for more than two weeks in three years.
- it will be the first time i'm in cali for more than two weeks since i moved from there in 2004.
- i start my internship on my twenty first birthday. welcome to adulthood ahlin.
- my driver's license expires on my bday. so i probably have to get a california one.
- my bestie sarahmaines and her sister are coming down on wednesday and we're going to a kooks concert. so excited!
- i get to spend a ton of time with my dad's side of the family which never happens. time to griffith it up.

these songs sound like change to me. i listened to 'the adventure' at senior sunrise in high school. obviously that was a huge transition in life. anyway, have a listen to the change soundtrack. and wish me luck.

1 comment:

Li-Sha said...

i freaking love thirty seconds to mars. best music video ever.