Tuesday, June 8, 2010

buggin.

i seriously hate bugs.
call me weird. call me a coward. call me whatever.
i still don't like them.
i don't like to kill them either.
not really cause i feel bad about it or anything.
i just really don't like the feel of squishing something
or crushing it's guts.
that's almost even more gross than the bug itself.
you should have seen me in my room last night
trying to kill this bugger.
shoe in hand, i was swatting around like a mad woman.
but i still couldn't bring myself to kill it when it was just sitting there.
guts are gross.
i'm pretty much banking on having a husband 
who will do the dirty work for me without a critical word
i love him already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I catch them and let them go outside. Unless they are spiders. I hate spiders. They deserve to die.