Thursday, April 29, 2010

how we do.

so.... my family kind of loves quoting things. movies, music, each other, whatever. so obviously we had to show each other all the snl videos we love and then subsequently quote them to each other the entire weekend. family bonding = gathered around the computer watching snl clips over and over. we be cool.
95% of this weekend's conversation:
"word is bond"
"what it do"
"how much time do you have? she's a laugher, her advice is consistent..."
"swing by. say hi. she's real down to earth. remembers names"
"she's that vision in the corner"
"hey skinny"
"uh oh, where'd those pores go? seriously mom, your skin's amazing"
"with my by myself"
"no!"






this one is just freaking hilarious. sarahmaines and i were dying laughing. just so many things to say about it, i don't even know where to begin...

7 comments:

jordan said...

bahaha this is funny.
also, please know that i am in love with your photos. they are really great, without being too abstract. you know? like...you do a really good job of capturing really life in a fun way. just saying :)

Anonymous said...

90% of my vocabulary comes from these videos. (and mean girls.)

lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this.

Leslie said...

oh heaven save me. i need to do these facial exercises. i also, need to buy a powder blue leotard to wear over some pale pink tights while i exercise my face.

thank you so much for these.

Rob said...

seriously hilarious stuff. oh man good times

chelsea rebecca said...

AH HAHAHAHA!
this is great!!
SERIOUSLY brightened my day!
so stinking funny!!!

Lauren Nicole said...

hahah, these are great!

there is something on my latest post for you :)

Unknown said...

SO so so funny!

I'm a new follower, found you from Lauren's blog! I'm having my first ever giveaway over at my blog and would love for you to enter!

http://caraalynn.blogspot.com

xoxox