Friday, February 10, 2012

pure gold.

here are just a few gems from my valentine's day playlist on spotify:

islands in the stream - dolly parton and kenny rogers
hold you in my arms - ray lamontagne
i just called to say i love you - stevie wonder
at last - etta james [rip]
make you feel my love - adele
you're the inspiration - chicago
when a man loves a woman - michael bolton
i don't want to miss a thing - aerosmith
got your back - t.i. feat keri hilson
my heart will go on - celine dion

speaking of celine dion, have you guys seen this trailer for titanic 3D?! i get chills every time i watch it. yes, i have watched it multiple times. no judging.

if that doesn't get you excited, i don't know what will.
what's on your valentine's playlist slash movies to see list?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Trailer = SO Good! I saw one of the earlier ones, and it was a little hokey. This one is better. I love Titanic.

Li-Sha said...

haha! i don't think i could watch the titanic again, i had such a hard time the first time cause it was so SAD!
also. passenger seat by death cab for cutie and when you come back down by nickel creek always seem to find their way onto my valentine's playlist.