Friday, July 1, 2011

i'm on a boat.

well it was my birthday. and obviously the celebrating started three weeks ago with my nautical themed birthday party.
my friends are the best and made my vision come to life. leslie catered with the most amazing seafood, from crab dip to ranch tuna melts to fish tacos. sarahmaines did everything i asked her to with no complaints, and katie & jen headed up the dance party. plus my sister lauren graciously lent me her christmas lights! needless to say it was a success and it was good to see a lot of long lost friends.
leslie made me a blue cake! blue. like the ocean.
some light decor. yes there was a boat in the parking garage. no i did not put it there.
 kyle and leah. love them.
 kyle showing us his kick a moves.
 [old] roommate pic! awe. presh.
 sarah. mine bestie. words cannot describe my love for this lady. so for now, an acronym will have to do #ec
kickin it with danny. he was also a huge help. thanks danny!
sarah also made me a cake. isn't it pretty? and that's not all....
 it was funfetti! funfetti always wins in my book.
all in all it was a great twenty first birthday party and a great way to kick off the celebration! more to come...

No comments: