Wednesday, July 6, 2011

birthday day.

on my twenty-first birthday.
i became an adult.

yep, i started my internship on my birthday. #superawesome
 got my own office. heyo.
my first thought when i saw the room number? 'aw, sarah's birthday...' #besties
 after a long day of work i came home, went for a run [gotta start the year off right, ya know?], then my dad, gina and kylie came over to pick me up for dinner. and my dad gave me a flower! i've never got flowers before!
we went to super mex for some authentic and delicious mexican food #duh
 and kit came too! [kit, me, kylie and gina]
 oh this is where i live.
 of course yogurtland was across the street and of course it called to me.
 i just don't think it would have been my birthday without some froyo.
and, can you believe it, the birthday celebrations did not end there...

3 comments:

ktb said...

Ahlin, you're great and you lead a lovely life! I hope this is a great year for you-- you've definitely got some fun adventures waiting for you :)

Unknown said...

it all looks sooo good! love your blog!

Anonymous said...

several things:

1 - i love that you associate 118 with my birthday. that's true friendship/dedication.
2 - because we didn't get an froyo while i was there last time (#fail), we need to make it a top priority on my next visit.
3 - welcome to adulthood!