Tuesday, May 4, 2010

oh stop, you're makin' me blush.

so i've received a couple blog awards recently (and not so recently...my bad) which i didn't even know existed until a couple months ago and apparently there are rules that go with them...idk.

lauren from believe. dream. achieve. gave me this award a few days ago
awesome. thanks beautiful! :)

bree from viva la breee and kendal from ...striving... also gave me an award (about a month ago...oops)
you ladies are lovely!

i hate choosing things 
(like really, it's dumb how bad i am at choosing anything) 
so i'll just pick a few blogs that i love to read and you girls can take one or both of them. yeah.

duh. i only link her in every single post.
i love her music playlists.
eye candy wednesday. nuff said.
this girl and her husband are just to die for.
i don't even know, her blog is just so beautiful.

be sure to check these lovely ladies out and follow them! 
i'm not gonna lie...
they're legit. too legit. too legit to quit.

btdub. i realized that the last few music posts have been of heartbreaking songs but i promise i'm fine. they're just the ones stuck in my head!

3 comments:

Emma Jade said...

aww fanks baba!! :D
Made me very happy! I'm glad you like my eye candy posts :) i think i might just keep reposting last weeks forever it makes me drool :)

btw, i dont have a clue how i broke my rib, im a clumsy idiot, it could have been anything!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Natali Puga said...

Hmm...that Hot Rod quote made my day.
Love it!

{Natali}

Katherine said...

Awwww-leen, congratulations!