Saturday, May 22, 2010

'how can something so delicious be bad for you?'

friday consisted of acing a test, working, cafe rio, ultimate frisbee and hiding from the last half of the ring
i hate scary movies. with a passion.
rob discovered this place across from target so we decided to try it out.
chocolate covered, reese's dipped frozen banana on a stick. 
it was pretty darn tasty.
yay for friends and fridays.

i'm not gonna lie...
i'm blogging this at 2:30 in the morning because i'm too scared to go to sleep and none of my roommates are home.
did i mention i hate scary movies?
i just watched the season finale of community (??!!?!!? [translation: whaaaaat?!]) on hulu. 
hopefully that will wash out the image of the creepy girl crawling out of the tv. bleh.

4 comments:

Arrington's said...

Nothing is worse then being creeped out home alone. Next time this happens I give you permission to call me no matter the time and I will try my best to distract you with my ramblings... shouldn't be too hard to do.

emily said...

oooo so yummy! jealous of the cafe rio too.
i've been obsessed with marshmallow stuff lately and i just say to myself, marshmallows can't be that bad for me, right?

Carina Joana said...

I wouldn't say no to that!!

its simple love said...

Congrats on acing the test ahlin! Hey we live by each other! I am a pleasant grove native. what are the odds? And I wont lie, the banana doesn't look so tasty but it sure sounds like it was. It reminds me of the show arrested development. Have you seen it?

Rachael