Sunday, May 30, 2010

driving slow on sunday morning

today after church i went to my grandma's house and then we went to my grandpa's grave.
i haven't visited it in years so it was really nice.
my grandpa died when i was two so i didn't really know him. but nanny was telling me some fun stories about when they dated, like how he wouldn't talk to her for the first couple months of college because he had to get an A in chemistry. my nan, lessa, the distracting young fox. so great.
isn't she so cute?! i love her so much.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

this is so cute! she sounds like a neat lady. i love my grandparents' love stories.

Maki said...

Aw your grandma looks so lovely. Both of my grandmas are already gone and I miss them terribly... You're so lucky to have her in your life...

xoxo

Michelle Schraudner said...

So cute! I'm glad you get to hear adorable stories like that.

Fight Coalition said...

One of my most favorite people..