Thursday, April 8, 2010

soon.


humanities 202 will be over.
i will have my own washer. and dryer. and room.
my scooter will be back in business.
the film program will tell me what's up.
new york will call me back...
the sun will decide to stay for good.
i will happily pack my coats.
my sister will be in italy for two months. sad
i will be driving her car for two months. not sad.
no more sweets! i swear this time.
running slash working out will be a regular thing. again.
i will hike. and swim. and play.
spend some quality time with the niece and nephew (you too lauren ;)
my camera will be used more.
i will read books. so many books.
i think a road trip will be in order. socal anyone?
and if i'm really lucky. i'll get a love story like these two.
[seriously read it. they're freaking hilarious.]

photo via i am the crime

6 comments:

MsHark said...

aww cute posts. I like a lot of your resolutions!

steph

Dianne said...

nice post :-)

emily said...

i love this. finals are almost here and almost over!!

Anonymous said...

really cute! :)

yay for running, hiking, and swimming!

<3

chelsea rebecca said...

ahh this is awesome!!
hopefully soon comes, well, soon!!
i hope hope hope new york calls you back!! and i know they will if they are smart!!

Beth said...

i love lists and your list inspired me! i dream about having days upon days to just read... someday...