Tuesday, April 6, 2010

so long. so long.

yeah so i totally deleted my facebook account today.

well. deactivated it.

that means if i log back on, it all comes back.

but. this is my stand. against... i don't even know.

i just feel like if someone wants to get a hold of me or see what i'm up to, they have three different options:
  1. my phone (unlimited texting yo)
  2. my blog (really though)
  3. my email (i'm on there all the time for school anyway)
this is my attempt to be more mysterious and find out what people are like in person rather than their facebook profile.

don't worry. i'm not an fb hater. i's coo if you have it. i was a hard core user for three years.

i think we'll see if i like being facebookless after finals...

10 comments:

Staley Mc said...

Good for you! I've been wanting to delete mine for a while now but I just can't seem to do it. I've gotten kind of burned out on facebook!

Anonymous said...

i miss you already.

maybe i should quit for finals too.

also, i really liked "i was a hard core user for three years" hahaha

MsHark said...

I deleted facebook not too long ago... then I started it again. hopefully you have more willpower than me!

steph
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow, good for you! I may have to try this... maybe.

jordan said...

eek! get it! i don't think i have that kind of strength :)

Katherine said...

I totally admire your self control! Try to keep from reverting to your "hard-core" habit at least until after finals. You will be so productive!

Thanks for your kind thank-you note! I found it the next day. Lovely surprise. I would've texted you but I don't have your cell number, thanks to Sera . . .

Miles Of Style said...

wow! im sure this took a lot of guts and patience to do. i don't think i could ever delete my fb....although i'm completely in awe of you doing it! =)

Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

ive thought about that so many times before but it hasnt happened yet. it takes up so much time so enjoy your time off!

hannah, heart city said...

good for you! be strong. i havent ever done that because i know i would cave. i just try not to make any status updates ever. but i like spying on people too much to give it up for good.

Tiffany said...

I wish I could delete mine, but my mom is a facebook stalker hahaha and uses my facebook as her medium of stalking ... sad I know!