Friday, April 23, 2010

all my bags are packed.

after totally not stressing about packing my entire life and cleaning my apartment, 
everything is done and it is time to go home for the weekend before i come back for spring term 
(yay for starting school again less than a week after finals).
i'm going to st george for the weekend with sarahmaines...
on our to do list:
soak up the 80 degree weather
swimmmming
take lots of pictures
watch penelope and new york doll
go to a family ward for church
i'm thinkin some good food is in order...
laundry. duh.
getting a haircut. woot woot.
sleep. hopefully in a bed.

also. my family is really excited to spend some quality time with their favorite 
daughter slash sister slash aunt.
btdub, my sister took that above picture in front of my brother's house in st g. she's freaking amazing.

5 comments:

alaina said...

yay! that sounds like a load of fun...especially the getting a hair cut bit! i'm dying for one! enjoy the sun :)

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family.
Have fun.

LOVE!

emily said...

love the stg. i hope you have a lovely time. enjoy the red rock for me :)

Emma Jade said...

that photo of your family is amazing!
xxx

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you have an adorable family :)