Tuesday, March 9, 2010

so many thoughts.

many thoughts monday? no, i'm too scared to start segments, i don't think i could keep up!
anyway, i do have some things i want to cover...
1 - thank you chelsea for giving me (along with some other lovely ladies) the happy 101 blogger award! that is so great! i've never gotten a blog award before :D
2 - ok i thought this was kinda crazy cool, but while i was taking pictures of it people were looking at me weird. i saw a black duck today. yes. a black duck. is it just me or are there no black ducks in this world? it blew my mind. and i don't even like ducks. i'll post a picture of it later...
3 - i am so lucky to live so close to family. i have three sisters up here and a grandma, plus my house is a short three hour drive. i got to spend some time with my oldest sister kendall this weekend. we went and saw alice in wonderland (which i liked. so colorful! not a kid's show though...). it was so good to see her!
4 - my friends are pretty cool. we have bonfires. and we watch movies. and we give hugs. and we laugh. a lot.
5 - smelling good is better than looking good. i've decided.
6 - i love getting my monthly card from my father. sometimes his handwriting is the best thing i could possibly lay eyes on.
7 - my mother gave me tonsss of quarters. for laundry. i rather be spending them on a gumballs in a gumball machine. but it's cool.
8 - i heart the killers. still.
9 - the song alice by avril lavigne (yes. i'm a avrilover.) from the almost alice soundtrack is a new fave.
10 - i should be writing a paper right now. mah bad...

thanks for stopping by! feel free to follow me and comment so i can check out your blog! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Can I just say...I'm in a picture...on your blog. I'm practically famous. What it do.

Staley Mc said...

I really want to see Alice in Wonderland, I may have to go see it over my spring break!

JB said...

2- I saw a pink pigeon one time.

9- Alice is my new fav too! I downloaded it a few weeks ago, and love listening to it:)