Tuesday, March 9, 2010

go speed racer

right now i'm watching speed racer and painting my nails. with all the colors and the fumes, a deadly combo. but i do like this movie.
anyway, as promised, i give you... the black duck! please tell me this is unusual. i have never seen a black duck, let alone around the duck pond i've been walking past every day for the past year.

wow i just realized that emile hirsch aka speed racer kinda looks like leonardo dicaprio. i think leo is bit sexier though
what do you think?

ok so my sister has entered a photography contest. it would mean so much if you guys would vote for her photos! seriously it will take two seconds
go here for more info.

so i almost died a few times wearing these beauties to school today.
it was my attempt to be feminine and awesome. they are pretty hawt. but when i was walking down the stairs from my apartment my heel caught and sarahmaines quite literally caught me as i fell down three stairs. not my proudest moment...
alright. peace. i seriously think this movie and this lincoln park after dark nail polish is getting to me.

5 comments:

Arrington's said...

The next is rather peculiar I must say. I also must say that I want the shoes..so give them to me already..

Arrington's said...

Okay I'm losing my mind by "next" I actually mean duck seriously sometimes I freak myself out

chelsea rebecca said...

ohhh i love emile hirsch. he is such a stud. and good luck to your sister! i voted for her tons!!

Lauren said...

thanks for checking out my blog - i really like yours!

Jess said...

Thanks for your sweet comment :D
I have never seen a completely black duck before! And those shoes are just gorgeous. Sometimes risking your life is worth it! Look forward to reading more of your blog x