Monday, November 30, 2009

one hundred (100)

this is my one hundredth post. omg. so i decided to do something special for it and, since it's the last day of november, here are some of my thanks.

i'm thankful for:
the internet - books - my eyes - art - movies - television
pretty colors - pretty cities - pretty pictures - pretty words
provo mountains - st george mountains - san diego getaways
memories - good times - inside jokes - quote walls - laughing
money - my job - not ridiculous coworkers - my bosses - money
learning - byu - religion classes - honor code - my mac - classmates
my roommates - saturday pancakes - sharing clothes - our love
my beautiful family - all my siblings - my parents - my grandparents
the gospel - truth - the book of mormon - the prophet
food - cafe rio - money for food - leftovers - hot chocolate
early mornings - working out - time - planners - lists - clothes
boots - hoodies - coats - spandex - wool socks - sweats
my [mother's] ipod - music - music education - new discoveries
unexpected phone calls - long texting sessions - smiley faces :) ;) :P
cancelled classes - christmas break - traditions - safe drives home

No comments: