i am a huge fan of consecutive numbers. or any patterns of numbers really. i get this from my dad, i'm sure. remember my eleven eleven eleven adventure last year? it was a big deal and it was kind of amazing. these consecutive dates aren't going to happen again until january 1st, 2101. i can't even comprehend that right now.
this year my roommates are having a 12/12/12 chrismakkuh extravaganza. it is bound to be legendary. i will give details of the party later. just know that ugly sweaters and my christmas socks are involved. for now, i will list twelve things i love about my life at the moment:
- everything the killers have given me this year.
- my beautiful and apartment and bedroom.
- the fact that i get to see my family in ten [!!!] days. should the world choose not to end.
- and i get to see the killers in seventeen days.
- learning that things can change drastically in a short amount of time.
- robin sparkles, my spirit animal rav4.
- my rediscovered love for reading and writing.
- the velvet taco.
- my family and friends who love and support me and think it's awesome i live in texas.
- i live in texas.
- being gently reminded that you never get to stop making friends.
- learning that i really can have great control over my life and attitude.
happy 12/12/12 y'all! go kiss someone's face.