1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.
- i was so excited to have my sister's humidifier wednesday night, i literally couldn't sleep. as in i did not sleep. at all. i was that excited.
- i will never ever ever never ever get tired of cafe rio pork salads. ever.
- i like television and movies and books that teach me how to be a better person.
- the only things that really embarrass me are when i pull a stupid move while driving and burping.
- i find complete peace in snowboarding and cooking and running.
- i deactivated my facebook. again.
- until i am sleeping in a queen sized bed, i will always feel like a teenager.
- my main goal this year is getting a cat and naming him indiana jones. and finding a job.
- currently kanye and lana del rey are on repeat on my spotify playlist.
- there is little i appreciate more than truly great humor.
- last year i bought an episode of yo gabba gabba about adventure solely because the killers perform in it and i just watched it again and i realized they talk about a character named montana johnson. as in reference to indiana jones. that just made my purchase ten times more worth it.
- What song on your iPod is the most embarrassing when it comes up on shuffle in public? probably with you by jessica simpson. but not really. that song is so great.
- Who is number two on your celebrity crush list? james mcavoy. bf will always be my number one.
- If you were a Jedi, what color would your lightsaber be? purple. like mace windu. or teal. because teal is mine fave.
- If you had one, what color was your retainer? blue with sparkles, lost that one, then i got a lime green one with an alien face! i was a cool sixth grader.
- What is your favorite comic strip in the Sunday comics? probably peanuts. that snoopy guy is hilarious.
- Of what skill of yours are you the most proud? probably juggling. have i mentioned i can juggle? because i can.
- What is your go-to song when you're feeling angsty and depressed? what it is to burn by finch. screeeeeam.
- When you were in middle school, which piece of clothing was your pride and joy? this abercrombie shirt my siblings got me for my birthday that said fun is free. i was obviously quite the hipster at a young age.
- Would you rather be Hallie or Annie from the Lindsay Lohan The Parent Trap? um, hi, hallie. she has pierced ears and a horse named sprite. duhhh.
- You are getting a new car and the only model you can get is a VW Beetle. You can get any color. What color do you choose? black. i like my cars black.
- What (secular) book has had the biggest impact on you? jane eyre is my favorite. she is so ba. but i had quite the twilight phase... for like two years... yeah.
- what is the background on your desktop right now?
- what is the most played song in your itunes library?
- *nsync or backstreet boys? britney or christina?
- who is your celebrity bff?
- what is your guilty pleasure movie?
- if money wasn't an issue, what is the first [selfish] thing you would buy/do?
- what is your favorite cereal?
- if you were a flower, where would you be planted?
- jude law wants to give you a kiss. what do you say?
- what habit do you want to kick immediately?
- if you had an extra hour in the day, what would you do with it?