Tuesday, October 11, 2011

pinterest party, heyo!

due to the love some girlfriends and i have for pinterest, we decided to throw a party during priesthood session of general conference. while the boys are away, the girls will play!
we each brought a food/dessert dish we found on pinterest and made a super cool bracelet i had pinned. 
that's right. we got crafty.
my roommate jannae and me. #loveher
me and anna. homegirl is freaking amazing. she and leslie were the masterminds behind the epicness of this party.
it was so fun to meet new people and eat ridiculously delicious food. and we all left feeling a little more accomplished and awesome. i'm thinking this needs to be a monthly thing...

3 comments:

Anna Matkin Hayes said...

i love this post. best idea ever and cutest pictures!!! i LOVEEEE you.

Li-Sha said...

haha this is the best idea ever... P4L!

Meredith said...

How funny my visiting teaching companion said she knew a girl in our ward going to a Pinterest party....and there she is in the picture. What a rad idea. I have my own pinterest parties all the time.