Monday, March 7, 2011

mountains majesty

my snowboarding class ended a couple weeks ago. sad face.
this was the last day on top of the mountain.
i love snowboarding so much. it is such a release for me. it keeps my mind off everything else in my life because i can only focus on what i'm doing in that moment while i'm riding. and it's a gorgeous escape from the p town. 
i've discovered a new love for these mountains. i've lived in provo for almost three years and i have only just realized the power and beauty of driving ten minutes up the canyon. there is something about them that is so calming, like the ocean, but in a different way. i hope everyone can partake of mountains like these at some point in their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...beautiful pictures. Snowboarding is on my bucket list! I've never been anywhere like that in my life. Heck, I haven't even been in snow. Maybe one day :)
Have a beautiful week!
Jess
http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com/