Saturday, January 1, 2011

so this is the new year.

this is the year for

taking chances. escaping the safe.
spending more time with my nieces and nephews.
not ending sentences in 'so...yeah...'
being on time. every time.
finishing two more half marathons.
talking less of myself and asking more about others.
all things in moderation. even when they're free.
wearing lipstick.
jumping out of bed at the sound of my alarm.
sitting up straight.
kind words.
reading instead of skimming.
finding an alternative to the hand on hip.
heels.
giving the benefit of the doubt.
truly being myself.
daily guidance.

no excuses.

5 comments:

Rodriguez's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Ahlin no joke you inspire me :) you rock my socks!

Melina said...

Many of those are on my list of resolutions too haha. 2011 bring it on!

Arrington's said...

I want to copy and paste this onto my list you're an inspired little lady:)

mightymeganmarie said...

so inspiring.