Sunday, May 2, 2010

italia will never know what hit it.

my sister graduated from utah valley university on friday, it's her birthday today and she's leaving for italy on tuesday! i am so proud of her and i love her sooooo much. she's one of my best friends and i'm going to miss her like nobody's business while she's in europa.
we had fun during the ceremony...
track. he is so cute.
all the girls. we be hawt.
me and niki. what on earth am i supposed to do without her for the next two months?
freaking delicious food. yay for pastries.
cousins. we like taking girl pictures.

love you niki! i am so proud of you and i'm going to miss you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKI! i am going to miss her too! :( you're family is so amazing, i'm so happy to know them now!

MissKimmy said...

awww you have a beautiful family....great pics!

XO Kimmy
www.strawberry-stiletto.com

Arrington's said...

Okay we can't blog about the same things it's too much pressure! I can't compete with this! Loved seeing your face this weekend your A mazing.

Christine Marie said...

Uhmmm hi you're darling. Can I have your hair please? And your headband? I wouldn't say no to your dress either
Also, Europe is the place to be. Just so you're aware.

TheStrawberryFields said...

I love your headband a great little addition to spruce your outfit up.
Thanks for coming by :)