Friday, April 2, 2010

eggsactly! sorry. i'm not very punny. oh snap.

raise your hand if you're excited for the easter weekend!

meeeeee too.

it means it's general conference weekend. i'm just so excited to hear these men speak.
it means it's a relaxing weekend.
it means it should be getting warmer (come on provo, i know you can do it).

we had a little easter celebration at fhe on monday (fabulously planned by me. word.) by:
watching this message (which for some reason i cannot embed. boo. you should still watch it. even though you have to actually click it for the link. same for the one above.)
dying hard-boiled eggs (which i then proceeded to eat over the course of three days):

and having an easter egg hunt!
it looks like jeff's taking an egg from melissa. but he's not. he's actually giving his away. awww. fer cute.
i hope your easter weekend is fabulous and relaxing and just what you need :)

14 comments:

ktb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ktb said...

oh happy easter! so fun!! I especially like jeff's sad face over the broken egg! what a great group!

Rob said...

oh man good times. I got dominated on the hunt tho. they had a head start. but did you guys ever find the egg I hid??!

Christine Marie said...

I am SO excited for Easter slash conference too! Also, I'm envious of your Easter celebration. It looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

awww. I really really like you blog. adorable, and sweet. and you're just so nice! oh, and i'm all for eating those wonderful eggs in a few days time... hehe

xoxox

its simple love said...

It looks like you are having a great time already! I am originally from PG, UT and I am sad to be away from the family while I travel! But you can't have everything right? I saw your pics from the colorfest! Oh man, Love that!

Rachael

p.s. Did you enter my giveaway?

Thavasa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

What a fun and cute post! I need to paint some eggs too!!

Love your blog...It's really cheerful reading it!!

Dianne said...

Thanks for visiting! :-) Happy Easter!

MsHark said...

how fun. I haven't participated in an easter egg hunt in ages! sometimes you need this sort of fun. :)
steph
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wow, you guys had an early easter egg hunt. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. =)

Vera said...

the egg hunt looks fun :)

Anonymous said...

awww that looks like a lot of fun! I need to do this next easter!

btw I gave you an award!

come check it out in my blog!

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

happy easter! omgoshhh i have not dyed hard boiled eggs since i was 10 :( lucky you!

taylor elaine said...

i loved the message/video! thanks for sharing! i sent it to my family back home. :)