Saturday, February 6, 2010

how to avoid being productive by being productive.

i should have done homework today.

but. i didnt.

i'm seriously so great at this procrastinating thing. instead of doing homework, i:
  • ate breakfast.
  • talked to sarahmaines about a potential movie project. yes.
  • wrote down all my assignments due next week (a good start).
  • wrote down my assignments in my planner for the rest of the semester.
  • ate lunch (usually doesnt happen on saturdays).
  • cleaned my room (it needed to be done. desperately.)
  • took a shower.
  • cleaned the bathroom.
  • painted my nails... for about an hour and a half.
  • got ready.
  • bloggin.
i accomplished so much and yet... i feel like i've done nothing all day.

awesome.

1 comment:

Michelle Schraudner said...

ha ha I totally have days like that!